THE USE OF THE WEBSITE AND OF ITS CONTENTS IS SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING RULES.
THE PERSON WHO HAS HAD ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE AND WHO DOES NOT INTEND TO ACCEPT THE CONDITIONS OF THIS LEGAL NOTICE SHALL LEAVE THIS WEBSITE AND NOT NAVIGATE IN ITS PAGES.
THE NAVIGATION IN THE WEBSITE IMPLIES EXPRESS ACCEPTANCE OF THE FOLLOWING RULES.
The “Rights of consumers in contracts” are regulated in part III, title III, chapter I of the Consumers’ Code (Legislative Decree no. 206/2005).
This Website (www. fondazionerenzopiano.org) is of the Renzo Piano Foundation - Via Rubens 30A, 16158 Genova, Italy, VAT no. IT02089770990 – TAX Code no. 95086900107.
The Website contains information on the mission, the activities and the life of the Renzo Piano Foundation and of its founder.
Renzo Piano Foundation does not provide, through the Website, uninterrupted, periodic or continuous, comprehensive, complete, precise, updated, fault-, defect- or error-free information, nor information aimed at a commercial and/or professional use.
All documents, images, photographs, databases, software and the other contents present in the Website are the object of intellectual and/or industrial property of Renzo Piano Foundation (or of third parties who have provided them to Renzo Piano Foundation). All rights are reserved.
Each and every action reserved to the right-holder by national and international laws on intellectual or industrial property (included copyright and neighbouring rights) made without the authorisation of the right-holder shall be subject to legal action under civil and criminal laws.
Use of the materials present in the Website
The User of the Website, upon condition that he/she acts for purposes of study or research strictly personal and without directly or indirectly commercial or economic purposes may:
- navigate the Website, using the available resources and the functionalities active in this Website;
- make use of the contents, by temporarily reproducing the photographs, the images and any other content present in the Website in streaming video and making a digital copy thereof. In the admitted copy the information concerning the ownership of copyright must be kept unaltered;
- printing the contents on paper, in one single copy. In the copy the information concerning the ownership of copyright must be kept unaltered.
The authorisation to download and print does not apply in relation to the contents for which in the Website it is expressly indicated the prohibition to make copies, or there are systems aimed at preventing or inhibiting the copy/print.
It is in any case always forbidden:
- the systematic downloading and printing of the contents or of a substantial part thereof;
- the lending, the bailment or in any case the transfer on whatever basis of the (digital or printed) copies made;
- the sending (also by e-mail), the sharing and/or the communication to the public with any means (also through the Internet or other telematic networks) of the contents on computer networks or other media;
- the distribution, marketing and any other action which constitutes exercise of the rights of economic use of the contents, made for any purpose or goal.
Trademarks and distinctive signs
Trademarks, whether registered or not, names, domain names, logos, titles, descriptions and any other distinctive sign which appear in the Website are the property of the respective owners. All rights on trademarks, names and distinctive signs of Renzo Piano Foundation are reserved.
Renzo Piano Foundation is not authorised to grant, nor does it grant, in any case, the use of others marks, names or distinctive signs of third parties.
Any action reserved to the right-holder by national and international laws on trademarks, names and distinctive signs carried out without the authorisation of their right-holder may be legally prosecuted under civil and criminal laws.
Graphics, structure and other protected elements
The graphics, structure and any other distinctive element of the Website are also protected by laws on competition and trade and other laws. The User may not copy, imitate, retransmit or however use them, either as a whole or in part.
Links to the Website
The framing and the mirroring of the pages of the Website is forbidden.
Direct linking is possible through re-directing to http://www.fondazionerenzopiano.org .
Applicable law and consumer protection
The conditions mentioned in this Legal notice are subject to Italian law, or to the law of the User’s country if this latter imposes its application in order to acknowledge their validity and/or effectiveness.
The “Rights of consumers in contracts” are regulated in part III, tile III, chapter I of Consumers’ Code (D.Lgs. 206/2005).
Each time the User navigates the Website, he/she accepts the rules of the legal notice valid at the moment in which the access is made. Users are therefore invited to periodically visit this page to verify its content.